The Lundy Law Group understands that issues arise in the employment relationship and, as such, is committed to representing employees and employers to help resolve Employment and Labor issues. We are committed to providing labor and employment representation of the highest quality and integrity.
Our group has extensive experience in employment-related matters and litigation. We represent clients through all phases and all types of employment issues ranging from internal investigations and negotiations to litigation in administrative agencies and the court system. We also conduct thorough internal workplace investigations and make comprehensive recommendations to resolve issues in a timely manner.
As a business owner, there are many laws and regulations that you should be aware of and many protocols that you need to implement to ensure that you are compliant and effective. Some of these protocols can help to ensure business continuity and increase employee engagement and retention. Let us help you achieve your mission and vision by ensuring that you have the right protocols and processes in place to keep you compliant and relevant.
We provide zealous representation to employees, employers, and independent contractors in a variety of areas including, but not limited to, the following:
- Employment Contracts and Agreements/ Hiring and Firing
- Severance Agreements, Non-compete Agreements and Termination matters
- Federal Sector EEO Claims and Private Workplace Investigations
- Whistleblower Matters
- Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation matters and Training
- Disability Issues/ Reasonable Acommodations/FMLA matters
- Negotiations and Mediations
- And other employment related matters
Get a free 15-minute consultation
We would love to help you.